Why Alcohol Fuel?
- We can reverse global warming.
- We can revitalize the economy instead of suffering through Peak Oil; locally produced ethanol supercharges regional economies - it's cheaper for consumers and businesses
- The byproducts of small-scale alcohol plants are valuable; they can be used in profitable, energy-efficient, and environmentally positive ways.
- Unlike hydrogen fuel cells, we can easily use alcohol fuel in the vehicles we already own.
- Scale matters—most of the widely publicized potential problems with ethanol are a function of scale.
- Almost every country can become energy independent.